I usually carry this bag with me. I made it from scraps of mud cloth several years ago. It’s lined with some navy blue fabric I had on hand but it should have been lined with black. There is plenty of room for the items below, plus my camera, a notebook, a book or whatever else I need at the time.
- Altoids case – actually has various pills in case I get caught out at dinner time without them.
- Bimah case with drivers license, debit card, cash.
- Two ball point pins.
- A pencil from Ikea.
- A dime.
- A striped case holding my checkbook and various papers.
- A glass case for my distance glasses.
- A glass case for some extra reading glasses.
- My keys with a reindeer horn thing from Norway and the car open/closer.
- My cell phone.
I usually carry this bag with these things in them. I keep meaning to make a very small, under my coat/jacket/shawl bag just large enough for cell phone, keys and license. Unfortunately, I don’t remember until I’m on my way out the door.