Some African American bloggers are sharing their own personal and family memories and stories, as they connect to the series “Many Rivers to Cross” that aired on PBS.
The Bloggers from African American Genealogy Bloggers who are sharing:
- Melvin Collier (Roots Revealed)
- George Geder (Wanders, Wonders, Signs)
- Terry Ligon, (Black and Red Journal)
- Vicky Daviss Mitchell (Mariah’s Zepher)
- Nicka Sewell Smith (Who is Nicka Smith)
- Drusilla Pair (Find Your Folks)
- Angela Walton-Raji (My Ancestor’s Name)
- Linda Rae (Between the Gate Posts)
- Luckie Daniels (Our Georgia Roots)
- Denise A. Muhammad (Alabama-Tennessee Roots)
The six time periods below were covered in the series.
To see my blog post, click on the title below each photo.